• What If I could do magic???

    Ever since i read the first book in the Harry Potter series, i had always had dreams of doing magic. Visions of performing some cool things, being the hero(in my dreams i am always the hero!!!). In a bizarre dream or vision i even thought myself to be "Harry Potter". Strange isnt it??

    Magic is not all about tricks and stuff but something that makes you feel special(as many wizards say). I would love to do many a spells..like the summoning charm Accio, this would save me loads of time..no need to get up to get all my things when i sit down to do some work or silencing spell, only i will do the talking..may be even stun people..

    It will be fun wouldnt it?? Ride on a broomstick(would add extra luxury though) or disapparate..tht would save some serious amount of time..Or fight the bad guys..always a chance for action..There are a lot of things that i would do had i been a wizard..What will u do if u were a wizard??

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Photos


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix