• What If X-MEN were true??

    I know you will say this but I had to put this one in..Jus finished watching X-Men II (not for the first time) so thought of this( rather my cousin did)..

    So if the X-Men did exist or the fiction was true..firstly there would be total chaos when people find this one out just like in the movie. We are sooo used to being the dominant species that I don’t think the “homo sapiens” would like to find about another species with greater powers!!

    On the other side, I would love to have some special powers..Wouldn’t you? It would be cool to have powers like Professor Xavier or Cyclops, Storm or any one.. My favorite character is Wolverine..Man I wish I had the strength and the healing power at least if not the claws!!

    It would be “cool” to have some super hero stuff in you..but as everything has, even this has a catch..Will the world accept such things? We have seen things out of the ordinary..some time we call it magic or miracle..sometimes Black magic or witchcraft and all…

    What powers would you want to have if u were a mutant or X-men??



0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Photos


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix